|What reviewers are saying:|
"The cutest book about growing green beans ever written!"
- Mike McGrath, host of the nationally syndicated public radio show You Bet Your Garden and former Editor-in-Chief, Organic Gardening magazine
"I give your new book five peas in a pod, my highest rating!"
- Marvin Terbin, teacher and award-winning author of 37-plus books for children
"...this heart-warming tale of canine friendship...grows into a useful paw-by-paw guide to organic gardening. Yip, yip, Hooray!"
- Nancy Viau, author of City Street Beat, Look What I Can Do!, Storm Song, and more
"Johnny Angel should take a bow (wow wow) for his efforts promoting healthy eating!"
- Amy Mawby, Director of Public Programs, Tyler Arboretum
"Whether they are impatiently waiting for the seeds to sprout "Are they beans yet?" or encountering aphids, [kids are] learning the basics through the antics of two fun-loving Papillons."
-Tracey Yawger, Head of Children's Services, Montgomery County - Norristown Public Library
"[This] fine work will draw kids back into the garden, where they can experience eating nutritious garden-fresh veggies firsthand."
- Paul W. Meyer, the F. Otto Haas Executive Director, Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania
"You wont want to miss this one! It's paw-fect!"
- Deborah Whitmire, Readinig Specialist, Glenn Acres Elementary School